Why Install Window Tint on Commercial Buildings
Weather temperatures are increasing everywhere. This fact makes installing commercial window tint even more crucial. By installing window tint to your building windows, you are taking steps to immediately begin saving energy, reducing costs and sun glare.
More than ever, energy efficiency and cost reduction are at the forefront of many homeowners and business owners. The ability to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency has never been more important. When you install window tint, you are taking dramatic steps to a more pleasant, energy-efficient environment.
Clear View using 3M™ Window Film can help your building improve on energy efficiency costs, improve overall aesthetic and increase the comfort level.
Top 5 Reasons to Install Window Film in Your Building
- Give your building a makeover. 3M™ Window Film will not only make your building feel better, but it will also make it look better. Excessive heat and annoying glare from the sun can have a big impact on tenant comfort. 3M™ Window Films can reject up to 79% of the sun’s heat and keep buildings at more moderate temperatures. A comfortable work environment is very inviting to prospective tenants and key to retaining existing ones.
- Reduce energy bills. When you put your building on a sun control diet with 3M™ Window Film, you’ll be able to firm up your bottom line. Did you know an estimated 33% of cooling expenses are due to solar heat gain from windows? Ouch—that’s like finding out how long you’ll have to run on the treadmill to burn off a small bag of chips—except it’s your cooling system that’s doing all the running.
- Reduce annoying sun glare. They say everything’s better in moderation, but we think any glare is too much. 3M™ Window Film can help eliminate glaring problems, making it easier to view monitors in sunlit rooms. Tenants will love not having to squint or be uncomfortable all day—and our films help keep retail displays looking great.
- Add security and strength with reinforced windows. 3M™ Safety Window Film and 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems can help protect people and property from glass hazards, natural disasters, seismic events, and spontaneous glass breakage. It can even let you flex your muscles and upgrade your glass to code at a fraction of the cost of replacing it with tempered glass.
- Increase productivity. Who doesn’t like natural light? That’s like asking who doesn’t like ice cream? With 3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film, you can redirect natural light as much as 40 feet into your building. That could help to increase employee productivity, boost retail scores, improve student test scores, reduce energy costs, and more.
With 3M™ Window Film, your building will be fit—and you’ll have it made in the shade with energy savings, reduced glare, increased safety, fade and ultraviolet protection, and more. Here’s to a new year and like-new building with 3M™ Window Films. Contact Clear View Window Film Solutions to schedule a Free Consultation and we’ll take care of the rest.