Commercial Window Film Solutions
3M™ Window Tinting contributes to the conservation of natural light in your building. The primary reasons this is important is to improve employee productivity, energy savings, and the comfort and well-being of your customers and buildings occupants.
The sun is so powerful that it creates overwhelming glare and excess heat gain through your windows. Blinds and shades are an antiquated and ineffective solution against the detriments of the sun. They eliminate light and views of the outdoors and have little effect on reducing the heat from the sun.
Daylight and views from the sun are vital to your commercial space and shouldn’t be eliminated. Commercial window film can control natural light in the right amount to balance comfort, energy savings, and productivity.
Our 3M™ Window Tinting allows the proper amount of daylight in by eliminating the harsh glare of the sun while improving the views of the outdoors. 3M™ Window Tinting offers energy savings that are unmatched helping not only your buildings efficiency and comfort but your bottom line as well. Read this Department of Energy Study on the top commercially available energy conservation technologies.
In addition to our 3M Solar control window tinting products, we also offer 3M Fasara line of decorative window films. These films are affordable, beautiful and add privacy and architectural design to your interior offices and conference rooms.
- Improve employee health, productivity and comfort while increasing energy efficiency and improving your bottom line.
- Your customers will enjoy the benefits as well!
- Night Vision films allow 15% to 35% of the natural light into your rooms by day, and thanks to a low interior reflectivity, you can still enjoy the view out by night.
- Higher exterior reflectivity means you can enjoy enhanced privacy with your windows both day and night.
- Night Vision window films help block the sun’s damaging UV rays, reduce glare and reject up to 71% of the sun’s heat
- Decorative window films are a fraction of the cost of etched glass, and they are easily changed to meet tenant preferences
- Privacy: Stylish and textured films introduce privacy without sacrificing natural light
- Clear-Hue Transparent Colored Glass Films are a collection of optically clear, high performance polyester films that can be applied onto glass or acrylic surfaces.
- Available in over 50 standard colors, Clear-Hue Transparent Films can be applied in a single layer or in multiple layers for unlimited combinations.
- Clear-Hue Transparent Films can be multilayered, die-cut, and printed on to create unique design patterns for decorative and branding applications.
•Mas •Red Pump •Sticks Kebob Shop •Orzo Kitchen & Wine Shop •Maya •C’ville Coffee
•Mellow Mushroom •Tip Top •The Melting Pot •World of Beers •Trailside Coffee
•Chandler’s Bakery •Brixx Wood Fire Pizza •Wayside Chicken
•Flow Porsche •Flow Audi •Jim Snead Ford •Brown Toyota •Colonial Auto Center
•Free Bridge Auto Sales •Edgecombs Automotive
•Scarpa •Derriere de Soie •Minda’s •Londons Bathecary •Peace Frogs •Carpet Plus
•Natural Earth Laundry •Pufferbellies •Urban Outfitters •Target •Verizon •Ross Dress
•Skyline Lighting •Builder’s Lighting •Old Navy •Marshalls •Bassett Furniture
University of Virginia
•McIntire School of Commerce •Jefferson Scholars Foundation •John Paul Jones Arena
•U Hall •Baseball Hall of Fame •New Cabell Hall •Lacy Hall •Runk Hall •Memorial Gym
Washington & Lee
•Newcomb Hall •Payne Hall •Washington Hall •Robinson Hall •Watson Pavilion
•IQ Center •Belfield House •Holekamp Hall
James Madison University
•Library •AV/Conference Room
•Football locker room
•Altria/Phillip Morris •Virginia Land Company •Felton Group •Downer & Associates •QIM
•Platt Insurance •RH Donnelley •The Journey Group •Barron Associates •State Farm
•Park Properties •Edward Jones Financial •Teachstone •WHSV 3-Harrisonburg
•Hammond Asset Management •Growing Technologies •Massanutten •DGP Architects
•The Ivy Group •Mako •General Dynamics •The Resorts Companies •Shentel
•Comcast •WW Associates •High Wind Productions •Layman & Nichols Attorneys