Description & Requirements
Clear View is the premier window film solutions company in Central Virginia. We are exclusively focused on developing decorative, solar, safety &security solutions for interior and exterior glass surfaces for residential and commercial customers. We are an authorized dealer for industry-leading manufacturers of window film technologies that include 3M, Huper Optik, Eastman/LLumar and others. One of our core values is to make it our responsibility to make window solution projects easy and enjoyable for our customers. We achieve this by delivering on time, by offering superior products, and performing quality installations.
Our Project Operations Manager will ensure project and operation duties in support of sales and project processes are successfully accomplished.
Location: Charlottesville, VA | Date Posted: June 1, 2022
Working time: Full‐time Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Operations
Job Pay: $50K to $70K annual
- Gather applicable information essential to support sales in producing a complete and accurate project estimate and develop project schedules for operations.
- Evaluate current material inventory required for a successful installation, allocating material to projects, and when necessary, ordering additional inventory.
- Ordering and scheduling project-specific rental equipment and ensuring it is available to operations on the designated schedule dates.
- Source and reserve appropriate hotel accommodations for the assigned project operations team members when out‐of‐area travel is required.
- Coordinate required project subcontracting services and perform assigned project closing tasks.
- Effectively manage asset inventory and operations supplies and small tools.
- Manage and maintain company safety procedures and compliance.
- Perform team member operations and safety training to ensure compliance with a specific project or regulatory requirements.
- Managing Clear View wholesale custom window film orders and delivery process.
Education & Experience
Minimum 1‐year experience with a college degree or 2‐year experience with a high school diploma/GED.
- Superior customer satisfaction skills.
- A heightened degree of attention to detail, highly organized, and an effective time manager.
- Intermediate to a higher level of competence using MS Office applications.
- Knowledgeable in the use of integrated CRM & Project applications. Zoho experience is a plus.
- Well-versed in project management methodology.
- Superb interpersonal skills used in developing positive & productive relationships.
- Assertive and proactive in solving problems. Flexible, adaptable, and dependable.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to take and pass a criminal background check and drug test.