Harvey, Irma, Jose….Maria?
It’s been an especially active and damaging hurricane season, and it’s not over yet. While Virginia has been spared most of the damage so far, we certainly have experienced our share of downed trees, power outages, and damage from flying debris over the years.
One of the most vulnerable parts of any building during any severe weather event is your windows. Broken glass blown inward can cause a great deal of damage, injury, and even death.
Storm Damage Protection for Homes
At Clear View Window Tinting, we help homeowners protect their families and interiors from the inside out with 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films. This affordable window film solution for residential customers is designed to:
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass due to natural and human causes.
- Increases security and provides added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Helps provide protection to people and property from flying glass in natural disasters.
- Combine with 3M™ Sun Control Films to enjoy enhanced safety, as well as the benefits of a sun control film.
Learn more about how this film helped protect a Florida family’s home during a hurricane in this case study.
Storm Damage Protection for Businesses
Our window film solutions also include safety and security applications for businesses, decreasing damage and liability, and designed for large windows. Benefits include:
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass during natural disasters.
- Helps protect people from flying glass shards, one of the most common causes of blast-related injuries and fatalities.
- Micro-layered and tear-resistant to help increase security and provide added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Combine with 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
Find out how affordable 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films can help protect your home or business, and save you thousands in damage, liability and cleanup costs.
We look forward to working with you-
The Clear View Window Team