Common Applications for Fasara Decorative Window Glass Films
- Conference Rooms
- Lobbies Showers/Bathrooms
- Company Logos
- Retail Environments
- Perimeter/Curtain wall glass
Why Fasara Decorative Window Films?
- Less expensive than sandblasted or etched glass
- Glass is not weakened. Sandblasted and etched glass inherently weakens as material is sand- blasted away
- More than 30 varieties and each one can be custom cut
- Custom Designs
- Fingerprint Resistant
- Easy to Clean
- Maintenance Free
Fasara Decorative Window Glass Film Advantages
Fasara films may be replaced over and over again with another Fasara Film without any damage to the original glass. This option makes Fasara much more versatile than etched glass.
Whether it is a common remodel after a few years or a new tenant that wants a change, you will never need to change out the glass. Thus, Fasara is much more cost effective and efficient than etched or sand-blown glass.